Copyright and Licensing
In order to be accepted and published by Nusantara: Journal of Law Studies author(s) submitting the article manuscript should complete all the review stages. By submitting the manuscript the author(s) agreed to the following terms:
- The copyright of received articles shall be assigned to Nusantara: Journal of Law Studies as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish articles in various forms (including reprints). Nusantara: Journal of Law Studies maintain the publishing rights to the published articles.
- Authors are permitted to disseminate published articles by sharing the link/DOI of the article at Nusantara: Journal of Law Studies. authors are allowed to use their articles for any legal purposes deemed necessary without written permission from Nusantara: Journal of Law Studies with an acknowledgment of initial publication to this journal.
- Users/public use of this website will be licensed to CC-BY-SA.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.