Peer Review Proccess
Nusantara Education uses a double-blind policy review, the initial authors and articles are not displayed until the articles are accepted for further review and publication. Each article sent will be evaluated on the basis of the following considerations:
- The results of scientific work are the work of the Original
- Conformity between methodologies and research topics
- Have a good analysis
- The ability to communicate with readers
- Based on the recommendations of the reviewer
- The normal time for screening and evaluation of manuscripts is four to six months from the date of receipt
- Articles submitted to Nusantara Education can use Indonesian, English, or Arabic. However, abstracts must be in Indonesian and English.
Editor of Nusantara Education has the full right to decide whether the article is accepted or rejected.